Soil Health Monthly Workshop Series
Soil Health is a Hot Topic These Days, But What Does it All Mean?
This Soil Health series is meant to show the breadth of the topic and will feature researchers and practitioners presenting on research and management strategies of soil health.
Each workshop will focus on a different area of interest in soil health research pertaining to wide range of agricultural crops and management systems. All workshops will be held online from 6 to 7 p.m. The series is free but registration is required.
- July 20 – Dr. Janel Ohletz presents: Soil health management for high tunnels. Register Online
- August 17 – Nathan Lowder presents: The benefits of cover crops for soil health – an NRCS perspective. Register Online
- September 21 – Dr. Janel Ohletz presents: Weaving a Strong Soil Food Web. Register Online
- October 19 – Dr. Alison Eagle presents: Importance of Soil Health for Producer and Environmental Outcomes. Register Online
- November 16 – Dr. Fred Magdoff presents: Soil Health, Plant Health, and Pests. Register Online
- More dates and topics to come, and if you don’t see a topic you would like to hear about, email me