May 31: Join Us for Breakfast in the Garden–Our Annual Report to the Community
Join us Friday, May 31, 2019, from 8:30–10:30 a.m. for “Breakfast In the Garden” with the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Durham County.
- Enjoy a locally made breakfast of scones, frittatas, and more.
- Learn about our programs and work in the Durham community.
- Receive our 2019 Report to the Community: Growing, Learning, Sharing, Leading.
- Meet our new Director, Donna Rewalt, and hear her enthusiasm for our work.
- See our beautiful Briggs Avenue Community Garden–complete with new greenhouse, orchard, apiary, garden plots, and more!
Check out the invitation for more details. Registration is preferred, but not required. Just join us at 1598 S. Briggs Avenue in Durham this Friday. Hope to see you there!