4-H Online Re-Enrollment
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
2020 Re-Enrollment Process
If you created a new family profile in the 4HOnline system during the 2019 program year – it is now time to update that record for the new 2020 programmatic year. If you did not create a new family profile in the 4HOnline system during 2019 – we ask that you take a few minutes and create your account. This page provides guidance on the 4HOnline enrollment/re-enrollment process.
For families with an existing 4HOnline account:
Login to your family profile, review and update youth member/volunteer information as needed. The system will walk you through each of the required sections. Note: Some sections of the application must be completed annually while others just ask that you review areas for any needed changes. When you have updated all of the information click “Enroll for 2020-2021.” Your membership status will be updated and sent to your 4-H office for approval. The renewal process should only take a few minutes. Here’s the link to the 4HOnline system and a link to a “tip sheet” for the re-enrollment process.
For families who do NOT have an existing 4HOnline account:
Please take a few minutes to create a family profile in the 4HOnline system. Once the family profile is set up you will then add individual youth and volunteer members to your family account. Here’s the link to the 4HOnline system and an easy to use “tip sheet” entitled – “Setting Up A NEW Family Profile in 4HOnline” which will walk you through the initial sets of setting up an account.
Important information to note:
- All member and volunteer information must be entered into the 4HOnline system for ACTIVE status to be granted.
- Families who do not have access to the internet and/or access to an email account (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) may use the paper enrollment forms. Please Note: The local 4-H program will manually add these paper enrollment forms directly into the 4HOnline system (e.g., University Protocol and Guidelines).
- Any paper enrollment forms will not be official until entered into 4HOnline and given ACTIVE status.
- You should only create one (1) family profile per household.
- Be sure to write down the email address and password and keep in a secure place.
- If you have a youth member who participates in more than one county 4-H program (for example – a youth may participate their local 4-H program and a neighboring county specialized program like livestock, etc.) please register your family profile in the county you deem primary. Your 4-H agent will be able to add a 2nd county to your profile.
- PLEASE – DO NOT SET UP MORE THAN 1 FAMILY PROFILE. If you need support with this process please don’t hesitate to contact your local 4-H office.
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension’s 4-H Youth Development program and 4HOnline work closely to monitor and ensure the highest level of protection for information stored on the system. The 4HOnline system was vetted by the university and meets all Information Safety policy requirements.
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University are collectively committed to positive action to secure equal opportunity and prohibit discrimination and harassment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, political beliefs, family and marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or disability. NC State University, N.C. A&T State University, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating.